WATCH MANUAL INSTRUCTION
A) SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd click-position.
2. Turn the crown to set the hour and minute hands. (Check that AM/PM is set correctly)
3. Push the crown back into the normal position, the second hand begins to run.
B) SETTING THE DATE
1. Pull the crown out to the 1st click-position.
2. Turn the crown to left for date setting.
Do not set the calendar between 10:00 PM and 1:00 AM. If the setting is made during this period, the date will not change to the next date.
3. After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position.
C) MANUAL WIND-UP OF THE MAINSPRING
Rotate the crown clockwise at the normal position for about 55 times for full charging.